FEBRUARY 21, 2015 (Snow Date February 28)8:00 AM-5:00 PM Maryland Dept. of Agriculture 50 Harry S. Truman Parkway Annapolis, MD
Presentations, Panels and Workshops
Join farmers, consumers, advocates, and National Organic Program members to:
- Bring home information you can really use.
- Add your voice to discussions about critical issues.
- Network with some of the pioneers of the organic food movement
- Learn about the what is happening with the bees
- Find a local CSA
There will be Information for farmers and gardeners in search of new ideas, techniques, & inspiration, as well as networking opportunities for consumers and distributors looking for good sources of local, organic food.
Homegrown ‘Eat Local’ Potluck Lunch
- One of the highlights of the meeting
- Bring a dish to share at the best local lunch around!
- Bring seeds to exchange with the other participants
- Members may bring display materials; table space is available in exchange for silent auction item donations.
Only $5 for members and$20 for non-members
- Registration is at the door.
- Membership is $25 for one year or $45 for two years.
- Download the Registration Form 2015 MOFFA WINTER MEETING REGISTRATION FORM pdf
5 thoughts on “MOFFA WINTER MEETING 2015”
Hi Holly Budd & Crew:
I have been on the Organic mailing e-list forever it seems! I am going to try to make it up in February; my schedule is finally normal-could I possibly serve some of my Organic Gourmet Coffee(s) & Tea(s) made with Ganoderma spores? It is delicious- of course, I have a business at it, as well but this would be Gratis! An early Valentines from me to thee!
Thanks in advance & I hope to see you in February!
We would love to have you join us with your organic coffee and tea. If you would also like to set up table top space, we just need a donation to the silent auction in exchange.
Not sure what you mean exactly Holly? Stop space? Silent auction? Etc.
Members may bring display materials; table space is available in exchange for silent auction item donations.
When would the silent auction be held? I just had something good & hot and wanted to share- very low maintenance- my Organic Gourmet Coffee & Tea retails by the cup for $3 or I have boxes for purchase even single packets.