Presentations, Panels and Workshops
Join farmers, consumers, advocates, and National Organic Program members to:
- Bring home information you can really use.
- Add your voice to discussions about critical issues.
- Network with some of the pioneers of the organic food movement
- Learn about the what is happening with the bees
- Find a local CSA
There will be Information for farmers and gardeners in search of new ideas, techniques, & inspiration, as well as networking opportunities for consumers and distributors looking for good sources of local, organic food.
Homegrown ‘Eat Local’ Potluck Lunch
- One of the highlights of the meeting
- Bring a dish to share at the best local lunch around!
- Bring seeds to exchange with the other participants
- Members may bring display materials; table space is available in exchange for silent auction item donations.
Only $5 for members and$20 for non-members
- Registration is at the door.
- Membership is $25 for one year or $45 for two years.
- Download the Registration Form 2015 MOFFA WINTER MEETING REGISTRATION FORM pdf