Bring a dish to share at the Homegrown ‘Eat Local’ Potluck Lunch!
MOFFA’s Potluck lunch is one of the highlights of the Winter Meeting. Bring a dish to share at the best local lunch around!
We are looking for some volunteers to make some of the wonderful dishes that they make last year!
- soups and stews both meat and veggie based
- bread, no more than 2-3 loaves(my notes from last year said we had too much bread)
- desserts(my notes from last year said we didn’t have enough)
- breakfast items-muffins, quiche, sweet breads
Fay Walton, our Hospitality Coordinator (Yay Fay!), will be making pumpkin something, (bread or muffins) for the morning, and egg pie. For lunch, something with chicken, (casserole maybe) and pumpkin crisp for dessert.
MOFFA will provide the following:
- Coffee, tea, juice and milk
- Cream, honey, and sugar
I can hardy wait! See you soon!
Check out the great Schedule